Groups

help with setting up wireless controller ??!!

I'm trying to set up the wireless controller for my little boy while hes at school... but I'm having problems lol
    I've got a TOURNAMENT PS2A-700 for my sons ps2, followed instructions but its not working all the lights are on but it doesnt seem to register and I havent a clue what I'm doing.
    there is a helpline on the manual but at 75p a minute I was hoping I could sort it without calling them
    please someone help

7 Comments

have you plugged the reciever into the ps2? Maybe theres a sync button somewhere?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6563279

have you plugged the reciever into the ps2? Maybe theres a sync button … have you plugged the reciever into the ps2? Maybe theres a sync button somewhere?

yep plugged the reciever in and the power light and the rx light are both on. It has 4 channel selection switches on it which have to match those on the controller and Ive checked that they match :thinking:

kirsty1981;6563307

yep plugged the reciever in and the power light and the rx light are both … yep plugged the reciever in and the power light and the rx light are both on. It has 4 channel selection switches on it which have to match those on the controller and Ive checked that they match :thinking:

hmm tbh alot of these ps2 wireless pads are garbage.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6563330

hmm tbh alot of these ps2 wireless pads are garbage.

oh poo :oops::x

I bought 2 different brand new ones off ebay, this one which doesnt seem to work :x and the other one is minus its power adapter :x:roll:

knew I shouldve stayed away from ebay!

thanks for trying to help xx

Original Poster

just checked and on the listings neither seller accepts returns! great

where do I stand, I paid with paypal... one item doesn't work and the other one isnt complete!

kirsty1981;6563478

just checked and on the listings neither seller accepts returns! … just checked and on the listings neither seller accepts returns! greatwhere do I stand, I paid with paypal... one item doesn't work and the other one isnt complete!

First email the seller. If they refuse then go into paypal and put a claim in for item not as described.

Original Poster

Titchimp;6563534

First email the seller. If they refuse then go into paypal and put a … First email the seller. If they refuse then go into paypal and put a claim in for item not as described.

ta, I've emailed both sellers and now I've realised Ive boobed lol :oops: one controller does work... I had the reciever plugged into the 2nd controller space not the first.... apparently that makes a difference?? :roll: so at least one works now.... just hope the seller of the other controller sends me the missing charger. ta xx repd ya both xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions