Help with sky tv deal

Found 30th May
Hi I’ve cancelled my subscription with sky tv. It’s only the entertainment package and kids tv. it ends in just over two weeks. I was just wondering what deals people have been offered lately by sky to keep them. Just so I know what to accept when I speak to them. Thanks for your help in advance.
Community Updates
AskStreaming
6 Comments
I got 50% off last year.
check the 75% off thread in misc its harder now then ever to get a great deal but deals are there to be had.

hotukdeals.com/dis…671
Edited by: "eslick" 30th May
eslick8 m ago

check the 75% off thread in misc its harder now then ever to get a great …check the 75% off thread in misc its harder now then ever to get a great deal but deals are there to be had.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-when-you-call-the-specific-number-3-weeks-after-putting-your-request-to-cancel-or-save-approx-140-via-your-sky-remote-scroll-down-1741671

That’s brilliant I’ll definitely be trying that next week. Thanks for your help
Edited by: "dougiesmum" 30th May
Last week I got £47 for everything (movies, entertainment, sport, box sets, HD, kids) Also includes £12pm extra Q box.

Having previously worked in retentions, I left my account getting everything for £30 a month. As I'm not technically contracted (it's just rolling from month to month) I don't get Sky Q and I don't want to enquire about it incase it rocks the boat.

You'll never get your sub for 75% off today. We used to bring customers back after a month with deals like that but 60% is the max these days, you may get some credit put on your bill or a ten month non contracted price guarantee etc but they're still great deals. You'll still get offered 50% off right up to day 29 of your months notice.

Just remember that you'll lose everything on your player as well as the ability to record 30 days after giving your notice.
Edited by: "juicedtothegills" 1st Jun
Check your sky account. There’s a good chance of a 50% offer already there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants