Groups

Help with slimming world diet.......

Hello all, I bought a magazine and have a couple of ebooks but just can't work out the different diets (red, green and easy?)

Can anyone suggest a book where they are clearly explained?
    Thanks

7 Comments

just use a bit of common sense, eat healthier and move more! far les complicated! i don't know why people pay money to be told how to lose weight!

go on the SW website for info

Just eat them all!

It's easy:
    Green - as much carbs (pasta, noodles, rice etc) plus as much veg and fruit, plus two portions of cheese/milk (as defined in the book) plus two portions of cereal/bread/meat (as defined in the book) which are your healthy extra A and B.
    Red - as much lean meat plus as much veg and fruit, plus two portions of cheese/milk, plus two portions of carbs.
    On both days, you have between 5-15 "syns" a day - the points value will be in the book.
    Hope that makes sense!
    Edited by: "baffledsalmon" 19th May 2011

Can't be that difficult to understand. Cos my dad just got Male slimmer of 2011 lol. He has lost 3 stone so far.

Original Poster

Well I don't attend any of the classes, so that's why I am asking for some help on here.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions