Help with Sphpock

Found 16th Nov 2017
I have accidentally removed a question on an item that I am selling on Sphpock before replying to it.

Any way that I can contact the person that asked the question as I still have the alert which states their username?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Only possibility i can think of is that when I get asked a question I also get notified by email, can you not respond by that, on Gmail it lets you reply by email rather than taking you into the app. If not Is there any way you can use his user name to find something he is selling and contact him that way?
POWYSWALES26 m ago

Only possibility i can think of is that when I get asked a question I also …Only possibility i can think of is that when I get asked a question I also get notified by email, can you not respond by that, on Gmail it lets you reply by email rather than taking you into the app. If not Is there any way you can use his user name to find something he is selling and contact him that way?

the email i got from sphpock states reply to answer by accessing the app
i don't know how to search for the member on sphpock.
I get notices when other people ask questions on listings, even if I have deleted mine.. annoying as hell

might be worth making a second account and asking yourself a question, then reply with "accidentally deleted questions, please ask again"

if you received the name of the person via email, just google name + shpock
Edited by: "dataload" 16th Nov 2017
dataload23 m ago

I get notices when other people ask questions on listings, even if I have …I get notices when other people ask questions on listings, even if I have deleted mine.. annoying as hellmight be worth making a second account and asking yourself a question, then reply with "accidentally deleted questions, please ask again"if you received the name of the person via email, just google name + shpock

thank you. following your advice, i have found the member on sphock through the google search but there doesn't seem a way to contact her, only to follow her?
Cant you comment on your item for that person to get in touch, im sure they will be keeping an eye on the item
mutley144 m ago

thank you. following your advice, i have found the member on sphock …thank you. following your advice, i have found the member on sphock through the google search but there doesn't seem a way to contact her, only to follow her?

are they selling anything? I don't think there is a direct contact option like ebay etc, it only moves to message contact after a deal has been confirmed by both sides
dataload2 h, 19 m ago

are they selling anything? I don't think there is a direct contact option …are they selling anything? I don't think there is a direct contact option like ebay etc, it only moves to message contact after a deal has been confirmed by both sides

actually no good as it was the wrong person. the username is not unique on sphock.
mutley116 h, 6 m ago

actually no good as it was the wrong person. the username is not unique …actually no good as it was the wrong person. the username is not unique on sphock.

best option is to ask yourself a question from another account I'd say or wait and see if they ask again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants