Groups

Help with Student discounts and benefits sites.

Hi,
    I am going to start Uni from this Sept for 3 years, I wanted to know some sites which may be of use to me. I can also get some rebate on council tax i think. Being married with Kids i think i will get more benefit i can't wait for the things to start and keep going. Beofre that its always a lot of FAQ.
    Thanks a lot

10 Comments

[url]www.studentbeans.com[/url]

the entitledto site may be able to help u work out benefits

I would bare in mind that there are no guarantees and that site may be well out of date after the budget, From what I am hearing the new govt is gearing up to swing the axe and making cuts across the board.

dcx_badass;8779656

Students don't pay council tax. :thumbsup:

Yes thats right they dont but seeing as he is living in a property with people who are not students they will be required to pay a percentage of it

dcx_badass;8779724

Yes they will, he won't. I get it's his partner so technically he does … Yes they will, he won't. I get it's his partner so technically he does still, but he doesn't get a discount on his share he gets it all free.

this is true, i dont pay council tax as a student but OH went to find out if he'll have to pay if we rent a 2 bed flat together and he was told he'll have to pay but not the full price :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;8779724

Yes they will, he won't. I get it's his partner so technically he does … Yes they will, he won't. I get it's his partner so technically he does still, but he doesn't get a discount on his share he gets it all free.

Thats what i meant / said. As a family their still going to be paying for it!

Original Poster

I think this all also depend on my OH annual pay as well.

if you contact the finance department of your university they should be able to help you out =]

Original Poster

coerce86;8780546

if you contact the finance department of your university they should be … if you contact the finance department of your university they should be able to help you out =]

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions