Help with T21 Bluetooth earbuds

Posted 1st Aug 2019
Hi all!

I've ghad a pair of T21 TWS earbuds (autintech.com/Hea…tml?&view=1) for a little while now, and they're pretty good. The trouble is that they have somehow managed to to become unbound from each other, and I cannot get them to relink... I've lost the manual, and I cannot find a way to relink them. I can link them individually to my phone, but not as a pair. I've tried LOADS of different ways that I've found for similar buds, but nothing seems to work. I've even emailed the manufacturer, but they never replied...

Does anyone here have these earbuds, or any suggestions about how to relink them together?

Cheers!

Doug
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
deleted1447778
You can pause the video below to see most of the manual

T21 TWS

Edit: if you turn them both off at the same time (press for 8 seconds), then long press both buttons for 15 seconds they will factory reset, put them in the charging case at the same time, then take them out at the same time and they should automatically pair.

Make sure you select forget device in Bluetooth settings first for any paired individually, or anything relating to these earbuds

That's all from the manual in the video.
Edited by: "deleted1447778" 1st Aug 2019
deleted144777801/08/2019 13:17

You can pause the video below to see most of the manualT21 TWSEdit: if you …You can pause the video below to see most of the manualT21 TWSEdit: if you turn them both off at the same time (press for 8 seconds), then long press both buttons for 15 seconds they will factory reset, put them in the charging case at the same time, then take them out at the same time and they should automatically pair.Make sure you select forget device in Bluetooth settings first for any paired individually, or anything relating to these earbudsThat's all from the manual in the video.

That's great info - thanks!

I tried doing this on the walk to work a few times and it didn't work... Maybe I'm not getting the timings right. I'll have to try later when I'm sat down...
deleted1447778
It should work, you have to factory reset them if you have paird them separately with a device in order to get them back into TWS mode, if you check the red writing at 0.57 in the video.

I'm guessing TWS stands for True Wireless Stereo?
Edited by: "deleted1447778" 1st Aug 2019
deleted144777801/08/2019 15:29

It should work, you have to factory reset them if you have paird them …It should work, you have to factory reset them if you have paird them separately with a device in order to get them back into TWS mode, if you check the red writing at 0.57 in the video.I'm guessing TWS stands for True Wireless Stereo?

Yay - success! Thanks so much @4Real2016 ! I'd never have worked that out from the video - my German's not that good!
deleted1447778
Cool
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants