Groups

Help with taking pictures!

Hi Guys, Wondered if any of you would be able to help. I've brought a Polaroid Ix828 and an Sdhc (class 10 8gb) put the sd card in and when you try to take a pic it just beeps at me and pops up with a red hand with a cross through. tried all the settings and it's not that. Google'd but couldn't find anything. anyone had anything similar or know what it might be?

Thanks

7 Comments

Have you tried to format the card in the camera? Or tested it in a pc to make sure it's not faulty?

or take the lens cover off.

Original Poster

steve1221

Have you tried to format the card in the camera? Or tested it in a pc to … Have you tried to format the card in the camera? Or tested it in a pc to make sure it's not faulty?

​Yep formatted the sd card as soon as I put it in this morning. Can only think it is faulty

The camera 'should' have enough onboard memory to take a couple of pictures, try taking the SD out and see what it does...

check small slide on sd card's side, make sure its not locked...

What does the manual say? If it's faulty then get a refund, you can get better cameras for the same price from a real brand. The megapixels have little to do with quality.

probably doesn't have enough power to flash or take photo. try charging or replacing batts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions