Expired

Help With Television

4 replies
Found 18th Jan 2011
Am after this TV. I can get the Panasonic shop to price match but was wondering if the tv below can be found cheaper. Thanks in advance for any help.

1. Ask
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
4 Comments

Hi I think that is the cheapest if I'm honest, all the major retailers are much more expensive than the price you have found and they won't price match that at all I don't think. Only other option I can think of is this dixons.co.uk/gbu…tml which I think is similar to the one you're looking for but a few pounds cheaper. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Jagsingh29

Hi I think that is the cheapest if I'm honest, all the major retailers … Hi I think that is the cheapest if I'm honest, all the major retailers are much more expensive than the price you have found and they won't price match that at all I don't think. Only other option I can think of is thishttp://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/panasonic-viera-tx-l26c20b-26-hd-ready-lcd-tv-07586149-pdt.html which I think is similar to the one you're looking for but a few pounds cheaper. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. I will look into this, but have to add the 5 year waranty on top. The Panasonic store will match any retailer and they are only in the Town. Richer sounds are in Exeter and Dixsons is only online. Thanks for the link.

No worries best of luck hope you get it at the price you want!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions