Groups

Help with the last Q in an online quiz

This invention by a subsidiary of a Japanese car manufacturer way back in the mid-1990s is now gaining a lot of popularity and is being used across the world thanks to camera-based cell phones. Name the invention.

For more questions, pls refer here

business-standard.com/ind…56/

10 Comments

Banned

micro Mabuchi brushless moror?

Original Poster

slamdunkin

micro Mabuchi brushless moror?

They makes small digital camera motors but am not sure if they do it for mobile phones.. also they dont seem to be the subsidiary of any japanese car making company....hmmm...

led flash/headlights?

zurich

led flash/headlights?

I think that was discovered much earlier, this is really tough oO.

Banned

Is it s spin off technology from honda's ASIMO project?

bigfoot100

I think that was discovered much earlier, this is really tough oO.

led's were discovered a lot earlier but only became powerful enough in the mid 90's for headlights and flashes. wikipedia

zurich

led's were discovered a lot earlier but only became powerful enough in … led's were discovered a lot earlier but only became powerful enough in the mid 90's for headlights and flashes. wikipedia

Oh ok my bad.:p

I am thinking cmos sensors, but like the light bulb and the telephone there are a number of claimants as the inventor

The answer, I think, is QR-codes, those bar codes that you often see read by phones these days...

Read here: en.wikipedia.org/wik…ode

Developed by a Toyota subsidiary.

Original Poster

jah128

The answer, I think, is QR-codes, those bar codes that you often see read … The answer, I think, is QR-codes, those bar codes that you often see read by phones these days...Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_CodeDeveloped by a Toyota subsidiary.

Yes it is QR codes...invented by Denso wave, a subs of toyota.... brilliant....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions