Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP WITH THE RIGHT MICRO SD CARD FOR PHONE

Sorry to be really daft.

We are after a micro-sd card to make the memory larger on a nokia phone-so OH can put music on it.

I think we after a 4gig (apparently!!!) one-does anyone know where the best deals are-we've found one on dabs-but the p&p costs are nearly as much as the card !

Any help appreciated !

15 Comments

Try mymemory

type 4gb micro sd into the 'search' function at the top
    play.com/Mob…tml
    there's a 8gb at mymemory for £12 but 5310 ? only takes 4gb i think.

I think I have a 4gb microsd, Sandisk brand new.

Interested? I will go and look for it.

£9 delivered, paypal gift payment.

Will post tomorrow.

http://www.memory4all.co.uk/images/4GB%20MICRO%20SD%20RETAIL.jpg

Banned

[url]www.play.com[/url]

Original Poster

thanks for all your help-OH looking at mymemory & play as i type-about to put the bit in the top-you are a great help- thanks-i'll let you know how i get on...

Original Poster

sorry to sound thick-play have them cheap with no postage-but can anyone help-what is the difference between micro sd and micro sd hc .....which do i need.......can someone also tell me how to add rep-i'll post soem for all your help to us dippy pair !

Original Poster

its a nokia slide phone-OH just got it as pressie - he's like a little kid playing with it !

Thanks for your help, but we don't have a Morrisons near us.

Original Poster

greg_68;3197813

I think I have a 4gb microsd, Sandisk brand new.Interested? I will go … I think I have a 4gb microsd, Sandisk brand new.Interested? I will go and look for it.£9 delivered, paypal gift payment.Will post tomorrow.

Thanks for your offer, think we have found one on play for £6.99 (if hc is what we need), but i appreciate your help-do you know how i add rep-and i'll add some for your help and advice, thanks again:thumbsup:

Not sure whether you get the adaptors/reader with the play one, it doesn't really make it clear.

Good luck anyway.

Original Poster

sigma;3198028

Which Nokia model number is it (there are 24 different slide models in … Which Nokia model number is it (there are 24 different slide models in Nokia range) ? I can check which card you need for your model then :thumbsup:

Its a nokia 6500 slide phone, thanks again:thumbsup:

Original Poster

greg_68;3198057

Not sure whether you get the adaptors/reader with the play one, it … Not sure whether you get the adaptors/reader with the play one, it doesn't really make it clear.Good luck anyway.

OH thinks he shouldn't need one-has an adaptor or something-thanks tho'

memory cards become SDHC from 4gb however they've different speeds; class 1,2 and 3 with 3 being the quickest.

Original Poster

thanks everyone for all your help.

Please can someone tell me how to add 'rep' so i can thank you.......................

lucerysmum;3216202

thanks everyone for all your help.Please can someone tell me how to add … thanks everyone for all your help.Please can someone tell me how to add 'rep' so i can thank you.......................

You click the scales http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/reputation.gif to the left of the username, and above the report http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/report.gif button.

You can leave your name, so that they know it's from you.

Original Poster

thesaint;3216823

You click the scales to the left of the username, and above the report … You click the scales to the left of the username, and above the report button. You can leave your name, so that they know it's from you.

thanks for your help:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    3. Apples new update610
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions