Help with Thegamecollection and paying with Paypal

6 replies
Found 6th Oct 2010
States on the site that they take Paypal. When I got to the checkout there was no option for this. Anyone know if you are actually able to pay via this method? Thanks lee

6 Comments

I don't think they accept paypal, I've used them a few times and always had to pay by card

It says they do accept Paypal,so complain as they shouldn't have their logo on if they don't.

Original Poster

deb8z

It says they do accept Paypal,so complain as they shouldn't have their … It says they do accept Paypal,so complain as they shouldn't have their logo on if they don't.

I prefer paying via paypal, It does say now taking paypal. I wonder why you cant?

Banned

They do accept paypal. Put your items in the basket, click on view basket and don't select checkout instead click on paypal in the alternative payment methods

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie1 person likes this

They do accept paypal. Put your items in the basket, click on view basket … They do accept paypal. Put your items in the basket, click on view basket and don't select checkout instead click on paypal in the alternative payment methods

Cheers. Just ordered the game. It didnt come up with this when I was trying last time. Perhaps i didnt scroll down the page.

leecroot

Cheers. Just ordered the game. It didnt come up with this when I was … Cheers. Just ordered the game. It didnt come up with this when I was trying last time. Perhaps i didnt scroll down the page.

Lol at least you're sorted now.
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 6th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions