help with this piece of s*** itunes

8 replies
Found 1st Nov 2008
I bought a song off my ipod and downloaded it, then i plugged my ipod into my computer and played it from itunes, authorised it, played it, now i cannot find the song on my ipod at all, or in the downloads bit.

does anyone know what has happend an how do i get it back

1. Misc
  2. iTunes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iTunes
8 Comments

I bought a song off my ipod and downloaded it, then i plugged my ipod … I bought a song off my ipod and downloaded it, then i plugged my ipod into my computer and played it from itunes, authorised it, played it, now i cannot find the song on my ipod at all, or in the downloads bit.

this....

makes no sense.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3346257

this....makes no sense.

well maybe if you used your eye's, and not your a** then maybe it would :thumbsup:

makes sense to me

dean3988;3346273

well maybe if you used your eye's, and not your a** then maybe it would … well maybe if you used your eye's, and not your a** then maybe it would :thumbsup:makes sense to me

is it track number tree fiddy:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

skusey;3346287

is it track number tree fiddy:w00t::w00t::w00t:

funny but please, back on topic

just go back in the bit where you buy it but on ITUNES not your ipod and d/l it again you already paid for it so wont have to pay again

hope this helps

Maybe you should click 'sync' when you insert your ipod

Original Poster

scotland88;3346620

just go back in the bit where you buy it but on ITUNES not your ipod and … just go back in the bit where you buy it but on ITUNES not your ipod and d/l it again you already paid for it so wont have to pay again hope this helps

cheers for help

I've just downloaded it on limewire because I cant be assed, never buying music again

JoeYoungsta;3347829

Maybe you should click 'sync' when you insert your ipod

1. It syncs automatically
2. I downloaded it ON my ipod

this explains why we all love straight forward mp3's iloons
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244893
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2127
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions