Groups

Help with thorpe park

Hey all.. looking for cheapo Thorpe park tickets for the 1st of November 2008!! Cant find a decent deal!! Most vouchers have a blackout date for this weekend!!

Any help would be really appreciated!! and repped for the best solutions..!! Cheapest I have fouund is £24 per adult. We are about 4-6 of us going!!

Thanks!!

8 Comments

all the walkers tickets etc run out on halloween.
    Seen lots on ebay going cheap as not many would want to go this time of year and risk not all rides running

hurry ends in 24 mins curently at 2.01 and seller has tickets for 2for1 for up to 8 ppl valid until 9/11 for thorpe park item #330279509784

Banned

have you got any tesco clubcard points left ? these make great value tickets

lisa x

Original Poster

well all the ebay ones seem to have a black out during those dates!! and tesco vouchers i dont have enough of!!

lilt and drinks have vouchers behind the wrapper on 2L bottles

unileeds;3299922

well all the ebay ones seem to have a black out during those dates!! and … well all the ebay ones seem to have a black out during those dates!! and tesco vouchers i dont have enough of!!

sry you missed the one i gave # for up there as that was valid

Original Poster

yeah thanks DIVA.. i did have a look but it had expired by then.. repped anywya!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Safest type of external hard drive?23
      2. Jury service47
      3. Three connection56
      4. What to do?????813

See more discussions