Groups

Help With Threads on Forum

Trying to find out how to change it so newer posts are first on threads i read and not older posts? Thanks for any help

4 Comments

Yes, for threads in a forum, If you have clicked on the new tab.
    What do you want to change?

The oldest posts come first in any single thread.

Oh I get what you mean now. Customise deals , below the search box

or...if you have search results scroll down and there is a date button at the bottom on the right and other options on the right as well.
    Edited by: "chesso" 28th Feb 2011

Original Poster

chesso

Yes, for threads in a forum, If you have clicked on the new tab.What do … Yes, for threads in a forum, If you have clicked on the new tab.What do you want to change? The oldest posts come first in any single thread.Oh I get what you mean now. Customise deals , below the search box or...if you have search results scroll down and there is a date button at the bottom on the right and other options on the right as well.

Thanks, But its not the threads i want sorting newest to oldest. Its when you open say a for sale/trade thread and it has oldest post first i want it so newest one is first. You used to be able to do it through control panel under thread display panel option and had to select linear-newest first.

Edited by: "michaelanderson" 28th Feb 2011

Ahhhh .... in the past ... I cannot honestly remember, but it looks like that function has gone.

Original Poster

chesso

Ahhhh .... in the past ... I cannot honestly remember, but it looks like … Ahhhh .... in the past ... I cannot honestly remember, but it looks like that function has gone.

Yeah cant see Control Panel anymore Thanks for help anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions