EXPIRED

Help with ticket prices. Going to Florida and prices have jumped up

Going to see Mickey and friends in Aug this year and the prices of tickets have gone up by £200.!
Can anyone beat these prices; these are all from Virgin and you can also get 3.5% off by paying with their credit card.
Disney ultimate 21 day = £253 Adult £219 kids
Discovery cove ultimate swim = £240 non swim £172
Univeral 2 park = £78 Adult £73 kids
Total £2177 -3.5% for paying by credit card

Any help would be very much appreciated

5 Comments

just come back and going again in 3 weeks - Seaworld had an offer on buy one day get the rest of the year free and so did Universal
I think someone was advertising cheaper ticket prices on here the on Thursday/Friday, they also mentioned they were going up next year quite a bit
We bought annuals last year so have had a lot of use from them and of course they are free parking which is$12 per day
Might be worth you considering buying 1 annual to get the free parking if you are going to Disney and intend going bacvk next year

So we're off in August and managed to get our Disney tickets from Charter travel at pretty reasonable prices. They are vouchers that you have to swap on the gate at first arrival but we have never had any issues with them.

A quick question about Seaworld annual passes. I notice that you can either buy a two day pass for $65 or an annual pass which includes free parking for $99..!! ..!!

That sounds like a bargain to me .. BUT .. Will Seaworld send them to UK residents or do you have to be a US resident to qualify for that deal? I've scoured to Seaworld site and can see any details??

If they'll send them to the UK that seems like a bargain coz if you add the two days parking at $12 a pop your only down like $20 bucks which is a bargain.

Hope that works....??

********Scratch That!!********

Just been through the checkout options on Seaworld site and sure enough it lets international residents buy annual passes. Yay!!!!! Unlimited access to Seaworld for us it is this year....and possibly next year too if I can time it right!!

imiskeen;4968875

So we're off in August and managed to get our Disney tickets from Charter … So we're off in August and managed to get our Disney tickets from Charter travel at pretty reasonable prices. They are vouchers that you have to swap on the gate at first arrival but we have never had any issues with them.A quick question about Seaworld annual passes. I notice that you can either buy a two day pass for $65 or an annual pass which includes free parking for $99..!! ..!! That sounds like a bargain to me .. BUT .. Will Seaworld send them to UK residents or do you have to be a US resident to qualify for that deal? I've scoured to Seaworld site and can see any details??If they'll send them to the UK that seems like a bargain coz if you add the two days parking at $12 a pop your only down like $20 bucks which is a bargain.Hope that works....??********Scratch That!!********Just been through the checkout options on Seaworld site and sure enough it lets international residents buy annual passes. Yay!!!!! Unlimited access to Seaworld for us it is this year....and possibly next year too if I can time it right!!

Alright mate, could post the link for seaworld? Thanks

P.s. Have a nice holiday

no matter i found it lol

Have a look at [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418