Help With Tomotom One V1

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, but any help would be much appreciated.

I have a old Tomtom One V1 original with firmware v7.903 but the map is v605.0 thats like 3 or 4 years old now.

I now somebody would now what the latest map is and where to get it from. Any help or guidance will be of great help.

Thank you.

7 Comments

Can get the latest maps from the tomtom website.

[url]www.tomtom.com[/url] click on maps at the top after selecting your country. You have to pay about £30 for an updated map, or subscribe to their map updates which works out cheaper if you get them a lot. There are obviously illegal ways to get them free though... torrents/rapidshare forums etc

Download Tomtom home

See page us.support.tomtom.com/cgi…w=1

install the version for your operating system.
Connect your device to the software and carry out all the Navcore upgrades it suggests.
Finally check what map it suggests for upgrade.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

krato;4096753

[url]www.tomtom.com[/url] click on maps at the top after selecting your … [url]www.tomtom.com[/url] click on maps at the top after selecting your country. You have to pay about £30 for an updated map, or subscribe to their map updates which works out cheaper if you get them a lot. There are obviously illegal ways to get them free though... torrents/rapidshare forums etc

Yes the illegal route sounds good. Paid £260 for this thing when it came out, I dont intend to pay them money.

Original Poster

Rimi;4097014

Go here,you can have latest maps for free … Go here,you can have latest maps for free :-Dhttp://www.ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382

Thank you, I will see if I can find a map. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JhonnyWalker;4098433

Thank you, I will see if I can find a map. :thumbsup:

ipmart-forum.com/for…382

This site is so complicated, i give up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions