Groups

help with toy

seen an ad on tele for a remote control car that can drive on the wall as well....

dont know who its by an how much it is...

please please help

thanks

19 Comments

Banned

was it a Black Hummer by any chance hun?

or one of these:
    http://media4.firebox.com/pic/p2151b.jpg
    firebox.com/pro…Car

Oh was it a little red one MB - my son knows what that is called. If no-one has found it by the time he gets home from school I will ask him

Original Poster

thnks odb.... it is that but basically a kid version...fireheaven knows what im talking about i think....so fingers crossed ur son knows when he gets back! ill rep him hahahaha!

Banned

Try [url]www.argos.co.uk[/url]

magicbeans;3074438

thnks odb.... it is that but basically a kid version...fireheaven knows … thnks odb.... it is that but basically a kid version...fireheaven knows what im talking about i think....so fingers crossed ur son knows when he gets back! ill rep him hahahaha!

Yeah I do know and he saw it yesterday and put it on his christmas list but I can't find it right now :roll:

Banned

Any idea how much this thing was?

Original Poster

thanks dlm...need to find name of toy....

yeah seen the ads but wasnt gonna get it for him... but decided last minute i would ...its for Eid which is on thurs. (eid = muslim celebration..bit like xmas! so kids get spoilt!)

Original Poster

ODB_69;3074485

Any idea how much this thing was?

errm nope! will try have a search as well!

Ok been searching and don't think this is the same one but thought you should check MB amazon.co.uk/Rad…J14

Original Poster

fireheaven;3074510

Ok been searching and don't think this is the same one but thought you … Ok been searching and don't think this is the same one but thought you should check MB http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radio-Controlled-Humvee-Wall-Climbing/dp/B000KVZJ14

thanks fireheaven but nit the one on the ads.... u know kids want the real thing haha! thanks thugh

Banned

ah this is the one I thought it might be:
    amazon.co.uk/WAL…J14

tis cool!

anyone wants to get me it for Crimble feel free lol

the one I posted earlier is £30 Beanz...might be able to get discount code for free delivery

Banned

Or [url]www.woolworths.co.uk[/url]

magicbeans;3074518

thanks fireheaven but nit the one on the ads.... u know kids want the … thanks fireheaven but nit the one on the ads.... u know kids want the real thing haha! thanks thugh

Yeah I do know and I know I will recognise it when I see it as you will

Original Poster

think u were right orignally odb :oops:
    thanks all x

Original Poster

play do it....its cheapest there but do play do next day delivery?

Original Poster

ok after all that im ot so sure...bad review on reviewcentre and 10minutes charge only...errrm.... think i will leave it

thansk though all

]Air Hogs seem to have a couple of wall climbing cars.

A black Humvee which I can't seem to find and a red one that is available at various places.

Banned

Ungreat;3074597

]Air Hogs seem to have a couple of wall climbing cars.A black Humvee … ]Air Hogs seem to have a couple of wall climbing cars.A black Humvee which I can't seem to find and a red one that is available at various places.

amazon.co.uk/WAL…J14
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31kVah8aC4L._SL500_AA250_.jpg
    amazon.co.uk/Rad…J14
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LVNhpu19L._SS500_.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions