Groups

Help with Toy story Buzz toy pleasse x x

Have bought both the buzz jet pack and buzz ranger (think that's what it's called) for my son for xmas. Obviously only want to give him one of them but not sure which one is best. Can anyone give me some details on them coz they don't say a lot on the box.
    Thanks in advance x

6 Comments

Original Poster

No one???

I can kinda see what the jet pack one does but what's so special about the other one??

If you've bought both, give him both! Don't be such a scrooge!

In answer to your question - No idea!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

If you've bought both, give him both! Don't be such a scrooge! ;)In … If you've bought both, give him both! Don't be such a scrooge! ;)In answer to your question - No idea!

lol, no chance.....they're one of the same thing pretty much! I'll dobt he'll play with one to be honest let alone 2 at at £50 each (not that I paid that) there is no way! lol
    Thanks tho haha

Get the correct details of what they are actually called, put them into google! (or don't buy two similar things not knowing what they actually do in the first place)

Original Poster

cdm22

Get the correct details of what they are actually called, put them into … Get the correct details of what they are actually called, put them into google! (or don't buy two similar things not knowing what they actually do in the first place)

Yes very helpful....thank you. They were half price...wanted to buy them b4 they sold out....logical if u ask me!

I was in a similar position. I bought jet pack (£40) and the deluxe version £50) in Sainsburys sale. I had a look at the reviews on Argos (quite a few for each of them) and made my decision based on those.
    I won't tell you what I decided though as wouldn't want to influence you

Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick44
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions