Groups

Help with tv bracket

Ok got the below tv bracket and had an older techinic tv on it, that has has its day so purchased a new 22 " tv same size but the screws that mount it will not fit they are too close together on the tv,the bracket does not have screw holes close enought together. i tried looking for the rest of the bracket but can not find the other fittings is there some thing i could buy that would let me mount the tv

7 Comments

Original Poster

ebay.co.uk/itm…426?hash=item5b1dac5612:g:eRQAAOSwAKxWUs~E

a metal drill bit and your good to go

Banned

dafunq

a metal drill bit and your good to go

How do you know he already has a good to go?
    Might need to buy one of them too.

Djiccko

How do you know he already has a good to go?Might need to buy one of them … How do you know he already has a good to go?Might need to buy one of them too.

Would a not too good to go do? Mine has seen better days

as above really just drill new holes in the bracket.

dougle34

is there some thing i could buy that would let me mount the tv

Search Amazon / ebay for VESA adaptor / converter / plate or similar, example at £7 delivered ex-UK:
    ebay.co.uk/itm…883
    and consider additional / different fixings may be required.

How far apart are the holes on the new TV? That bracket looks like is has hole right down to 100mm x 100mm and I've never seen a TV with vesa holes closer together than that. It looks like if you took the vertical and horizontal bars off the square plate they would fit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767169
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions