Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with TV Purchase

We want to buy a Panasonic TH42PZ70BA

Cant find it any cheaper than £1099 without discounts.

Currys have a 5% discount voucher (and 3.5% quidco) but none in stock at the moment (anyone know how often this changes???)

John Lewis have £20 discount (and 3% quidco) but also have none in stock. This has a longer guarantee

Have been looking around but not found many places with it in stock, and none cheaper than £1099 (excluding discounts) Comet have it in stock but no working vouchers.

Any help is appreciated

8 Comments

Dixons? (stock is dependant on post code)

dixons.co.uk/mar…723

Use code "JAN40" FOR £40 off +3% quidco

Original Poster

Not in stock there either - but says check back tomorrow as stock changes frequently - so that could be an option didnt know about that code - thanks!

Sorry sadie - they wont let me rep you until I spread some around first!

Hi before you go and buy this TV just go have a look at the Toshiba 40XF355DB which can be had for less than £1000 now. It's 1080p has 3 hdmi's. It may only be 40" but seems bigger as the case is so small. Go have a look you will be impressed.

Just checked to see whether the JAN** codes had been posted - they have but someone in the thread mentioned PR50 gives £50 off £999 at Dixons kelly_O

Original Poster

sunil1234;1414680

http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?SKUNumber=105586&ReferrerCode=3some more herehttp://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/ctl/do/search?siteSearchQuery=panasonic+42pz70&fromform=true

Thanks - repped

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1414723

Hi before you go and buy this TV just go have a look at the Toshiba … Hi before you go and buy this TV just go have a look at the Toshiba 40XF355DB which can be had for less than £1000 now. It's 1080p has 3 hdmi's. It may only be 40" but seems bigger as the case is so small. Go have a look you will be impressed.

Dad wants this one, I am just doing the bargain hunting! Passed the info on but he is set on getting this one. Thanks for the advice - repped

sadiebabes;1414830

Just checked to see whether the JAN** codes had been posted - they have … Just checked to see whether the JAN** codes had been posted - they have but someone in the thread mentioned PR50 gives £50 off £999 at Dixons kelly_O

Thanks hun I wish I could rep you more - you are just so helpful!

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone - came back into stock at currys and we have bought it.

£55 discount (5%) and I get £36.50 quidco

Askdirect.co.uk have this tv for £869.99 HERE, but you have to pick it up from their shop in central London. You can always try and get John Lewis to price match, check THIS thread over at avforums. There's 292 pages, but if you start on the one that the link goes to, you should be okay!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Seems like i'm too late!! Have fun with your new tv!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions