Found 11th Jun 2010
Hello,

Need to find the cheapest tyres for a Renault Clio Dynamique.

The tyre's profile is 185/55R15 H82.

Trying to find cheapest tyres available fully fitted in the WA7 area. Only need 2 but if anywhere has offers on for all 4 I may consider them.

Thanks...

1. Misc
  2. Tyres
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tyres
4 Comments

]£43.70 usually pay online then go to national tyres in the old town to get them fitted dont know how cheap they compare tho

Banned

black circles

had them for 44 or so fully fitted

blackcircles.com/

Original Poster

ding;8814786

]£43.70 usually pay online then go to national tyres in the old town to … ]£43.70 usually pay online then go to national tyres in the old town to get them fitted dont know how cheap they compare tho

Looks good, and they say it can be done next monday. Will have to speak to other half and let her know.

garbage456;8814845

if your with the RAC type in your membership number here and they tell … if your with the RAC type in your membership number here and they tell you place that fits them included in the price with 40% off.rac.co.uk/tyres

Not with the RAC, bu thanks anyway.

jubbyme;8814859

black circleshad them for 44 or so fully … black circleshad them for 44 or so fully fittedhttp://www.blackcircles.com/

Looked at them, but wasnt sure on the site themselves, have you used them yourself?

Try these people:-

camskill.co.uk/

Dheap even if you have to take the tyres to your local tyre place to get them fitted. Most charge less than £15 a tyre including the disposal tax. You can get round that by taking the old tyres to your local amenity point yourself. Most will allow you to dump 2 tyres at time.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions