Groups

Help with ufc undisputed xbox 360

Hi i just got this game and played my brother a few times and was wondering when i get him in the submission move how to i tap him out with it?do i have to keep hitting the buttons as fast as i can?it seems to work for him when he does it on me my guy just lets go after

thanks

7 Comments

Have you gone through the tutorial section of the game? It's a little boring but helped me out a lot - some of the controls are quite indepth. At least they were for a casual gamer like me!
    I think after getting someone in a submission you just keep hitting the same button, or rotating the right stick.

my hubby played this on xbox live and when he tries to hit someone his player don't move, not sure if it's the connection causing this problem or if live is very busy it's like it's in slow motion
    as for the submission move i havent a clue sorry

is this it?
    Submission attempts can happen at practically any time. To attempt a submission, you simply press the R3 button; if the attempt is successful, you'll transfer to a submission animation. The gameplay changes here dramatically--going from a cat and mouse game of careful feints into an all out frantic button masher. To submit an opponent (or defend against a submission attempt), you can either move the right stick around in rapid circles or press the face buttons like a madman.

uk.gamespot.com/spo…tml

Angelstar;5301396

my hubby played this on xbox live and when he tries to hit someone his … my hubby played this on xbox live and when he tries to hit someone his player don't move, not sure if it's the connection causing this problem or if live is very busy it's like it's in slow motion as for the submission move i havent a clue sorry

Sounds like your broadband speed is slow, or the xbox live servers are quite busy, tbh its prob your speed, do i speed test when no one in the house is online at all (apart from you at the comp of course :))

[url]www.speedtest.net[/url]

Starr;5301829

Sounds like your broadband speed is slow, or the xbox live servers are … Sounds like your broadband speed is slow, or the xbox live servers are quite busy, tbh its prob your speed, do i speed test when no one in the house is online at all (apart from you at the comp of course :))[url]www.speedtest.net[/url]

cheers, he gets very annoyed then as it ruins the gameplay thanks for your help xxx

dpends how much stamina the opponent has left, try em when hes gassed a bit or when you stun him , not necessarily super fast circles on the stick but fast consistent circles
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions