Found 29th Dec 2009
Some time ago my recycle bin disappeared off my desktop.
Now no matter how hard i try i cant fathom a way to get it back and im guessing its rather full now.

Helppppppppppp anyone knwo what to do plz

10 Comments

Sorry, can't help with the above but how POO is Vista, I have so many problems with Windows Mail and my Internet pages always closing down. Bring back XP !!!

PS - Hope someone can help with your dilema.

save up for an XP system?!

right click on the desktop, select personalize, then icons, then click on the recycle bin and restore.

shanecr;3891833

right click on the desktop, select personalize, then icons, then click on … right click on the desktop, select personalize, then icons, then click on the recycle bin and restore.

Simple.

Oh and lol at all the Luddites:p

lol you probably deleted your recycle bin instead of the contents... I do this all the time with Vista!! :lol:

snowtiger;3892061

lol you probably deleted your recycle bin instead of the contents... I do … lol you probably deleted your recycle bin instead of the contents... I do this all the time with Vista!! :lol:

Does it place itself inside itself, like a man eating his own head? :lol:

Original Poster

andiejn;3891818

save up for an XP system?!

i loved xp had it for many years, but never really have problems with my vista premium.
95% of ppl with problems with vista ive heard are on home basic and on a mediocre systems.

Also OH has a very nice dell and hes XP, he paid 3/4 times as much for his system 6 months b4 me and his dvd burner screwed........mine is lovely:whistling:

Original Poster

snowtiger;3892061

lol you probably deleted your recycle bin instead of the contents... I do … lol you probably deleted your recycle bin instead of the contents... I do this all the time with Vista!! :lol:

probably babe when i was drunk sometime:whistling:

Original Poster

shanecr;3891833

right click on the desktop, select personalize, then icons, then click on … right click on the desktop, select personalize, then icons, then click on the recycle bin and restore.

ty shane rep duly given your a star

DIVA1977;3892096

95% of ppl with problems with vista ive heard are on home basic and on a … 95% of ppl with problems with vista ive heard are on home basic and on a mediocre systems.

I heard so many horror stories about Vista before I got it, but what you say is so true. Vista is a ram hungry OS and needs plenty to run well.

I have 4 gig and it runs fine lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769570
    2. Add one, leave one game54415463
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882

See more discussions