Groups

Help with website: Simply Yours?

Hiya,
    anyone used this site, its saying i have £165.55 account balance to use,
    I just bought some thing and didnt even have to put card detials in?
    Do that meen i owe them the amount? and its going to tally up until i pay?

It says

Here are the details of your current balance.

Current Balance £0.00
    Available Credit £165.55

Really confused, link in first post, Rep for help xx

16 Comments

i think they probably give you £200 credit, so you have spent £34.45, which you'll have to pay back before minimum payment date or pay interest

its opened a credit account for you... that will be how much you have left to spend

Found this

Your Personal Account How it works Our most popular payment method is … Your Personal Account How it works Our most popular payment method is with a Personal Account. Every 28 days we send you a statement and a payment slip by post. Your statement shows: What items we've sent you The payments you've made during the period Any outstanding balance Your minimum payment And the date your payment is due If we open a credit account for you, we'll tell you the credit limit we've given you - it will be at least £100. There's a minimum payment due from you when we send you a statement every 28 days - this minimum payment will normally start at 1/6th of the cash price of the goods and/or services you've bought from us. Once you've established a consistent payment history with us, we may decide to reduce your minimum payment, to 1/12th of the cash price of the goods and/or services you've bought from us. Minimum payment is £5. Our typical APR is 39.9% (variable) if you pay by any method other than direct debit, and our APR is 29.3% (variable) where you pay by direct debit.

Original Poster

so if i pay when i get that they wont charge intrest? so much fuss, wish i never bothered :-(

Original Poster

will i end up paying more than the items were? even if i pay straight away? xx

yeah as long as you pay in full straight away you won't get charged any interest, you could give them a ring and explain that you didn't want credit and offer to pay on your credit/debit card over phone

if you pay straight away and the full amount you shouldn't be charged any more

Banned

why do folk who do not understand these simple concepts bother?

you opened an account, they gave you a £200 limit, you bought a vango 6-man tent disguised as a top and you owe them the cash for it.

Pay when the bill comes and pay no interest or pay the minimum amount and be forever in their debt

sheesh

have a look here

simplyyours.co.uk/sho…ent

it tells you how you can pay, you can do it online from their website. I'd get it sorted asap so you don't forget

dimebars;5712718

why do folk who do not understand these simple concepts bother?you opened … why do folk who do not understand these simple concepts bother?you opened an account, they gave you a £200 limit, you bought a vango 6-man tent disguised as a top and you owe them the cash for it.Pay when the bill comes and pay no interest or pay the minimum amount and be forever in their debtsheesh

I don't think she wanted credit, perhaps the site wasn't very clear! no need to be harsh!!

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;5712701

yeah as long as you pay in full straight away you won't get charged any … yeah as long as you pay in full straight away you won't get charged any interest, you could give them a ring and explain that you didn't want credit and offer to pay on your credit/debit card over phoneif you pay straight away and the full amount you shouldn't be charged any more

thanks for help , Ile wait til that comes, (should it be now, or in 28 days? im more than likely to forget in 28 days!) and ile pay straight away, I HATE oweing people money :-(

Original Poster

I dont even read Dimebars posts, hes always like that he just annoys everyone, no help i dont no why he comes on here.

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;5712720

have a look … have a look herehttp://www.simplyyours.co.uk/shop/policies?decoration=true&finalTarget=policies_paymentit tells you how you can pay, you can do it online from their website. I'd get it sorted asap so you don't forget

Thankyou dave i have repped you. x

dimebars;5712718

why do folk who do not understand these simple concepts bother?you opened … why do folk who do not understand these simple concepts bother?you opened an account, they gave you a £200 limit, you bought a vango 6-man tent disguised as a top and you owe them the cash for it.Pay when the bill comes and pay no interest or pay the minimum amount and be forever in their debtsheesh

How rude is that comment ??? there was no need to add it to make your other point ....soooo childishly personal.

Banned

queenlush;5712779

How rude is that comment ??? there was no need to add it to make your … How rude is that comment ??? there was no need to add it to make your other point ....soooo childishly personal.

boo hoo I am so upset

Banned

kerri_ I dont even read Dimebars posts, hes always like that he just annoys everyone, no help i dont no why he comes on here.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914434
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions