Expired

help with wedding present (see pic)

13 replies
Found 20th Jul 2009
im after some dragon/celtic/mystical toasting glasses for a wedding gift like those below but i need them for 1st aug and these take 4 weeks from the usa. so any ideas of uk sellers as google aint finding much

13 Comments

Not quite the same and a bit more expensive, but I think these are rather lovely.

stjustin.co.uk/cor…=45

Good luck!:)

Original Poster

thanks for the help but they dont look as ornate / feminine as the original, thats what you get for leavin it till the last moment lol

Original Poster

any more ideas ?

watt brother in glasgow does this type of thing, but probably not convenient.

What about these ?

]https://secure.weddingstar.com/products/medium/8441.jpg

Original Poster

not really gothic enough lol, iv emailed 4 or 5 us sellers to see if they could get them here fast

Or you could try the Wicca shops, get a lot of goblets in them

Original Poster

choc1969;5802686

Or you could try the Wicca shops, get a lot of goblets in them

yea ill give em a try :thumbsup:

Just explain to the couple that their present is on it's way, own up that you ordered it too late but feel that it's an absolute perfect present so worth the wait. They'll get so many presents on their wedding day that they'll probably appreciate one to open later on, and yours won't be opened along with x amount of others. I'm sure they won't mind.

Original Poster

Annie1508;5802700

Just explain to the couple that their present is on it's way, own up that … Just explain to the couple that their present is on it's way, own up that you ordered it too late but feel that it's an absolute perfect present so worth the wait. They'll get so many presents on their wedding day that they'll probably appreciate one to open later on, and yours won't be opened along with x amount of others. I'm sure they won't mind.

prob will end up doing this as it is "them" to a T :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions