Groups

Help with WII FIT PLUS

Banned
    Hi all, just got the wii fit plus game and board yesterday. While i was playing something popped up saying i can imput activity i have done throughout the day e.g walking. I cant find where to enter this info. Can anyone help??? Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8242463

Its under your profile somewhere

i have clicked on everything and just cant find it lol

whatsThePoint;8242533

If no one posts where it is i'll put the wifes wii fit on and find it for … If no one posts where it is i'll put the wifes wii fit on and find it for you

The wifes??? it loaded up quick, you sure you was not having a quick go???:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8242551

Activity LogRecord time you spend exercising outside ofWii Fit on the Fit … Activity LogRecord time you spend exercising outside ofWii Fit on the Fit Credits graph using the ActivityLog. Simply select Activity Log and enter theamount of time you spent doing light, medium, orheavy exercise.

Wow that was quick, im gunna give it a go, thanks alot, ill report back in a few mins haha

whatsThePoint;8242604

I found it on a webpage just after..i wouldn't be caught dead on a wii … I found it on a webpage just after..i wouldn't be caught dead on a wii fit :oops: :whistling:

Lies...all lies i tell you ! LOL

Original Poster Banned

i cant find activity log lol

whatsThePoint;8242773

Can you find the calendarTop right there is an icon of a person, click … Can you find the calendarTop right there is an icon of a person, click that

See he is on the Wii Fit :-D

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8242773

Can you find the calendarTop right there is an icon of a person, click … Can you find the calendarTop right there is an icon of a person, click that

Brings up user settings, chnge profile, change design, dat change, delete user data

Original Poster Banned

Found It, Thanks Haha REPPED
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions