Help with Wii modchip needed

9 replies
Found 7th Jun 2008
Hi,

I am going to buy a Wiikey+ Wiiclip presoldered so that I can play backups(of course). Do you guys know where the cheapest retailer is?

Thanks.

9 Comments

Original Poster

The cheapest price that I have found so far is £32.95 from here:

wii-chip.co.uk/wii…tml

Go on Dealextreme, they have loads of types. Wiikey is only around £7.50 there but out of stock currently. Wait till they get it instock instead of paying £32.95 LOL!

dealextreme.com/det…999

unfortunately they dont come presoldered...
BUT if you can solder, it is a v.good alternative

Original Poster

Sorry it has to be presoldered. Does anyone know any cheaper places than my link.

Original Poster

Does anyone know?

Difficult to get solderless and I've honestly avoid in my experience.

If you have basic soldering skills I'd suggest to contact one of these vendors at wiinewz.com regarding presoldered and preprogrammed YAOSM 3.2.

wiinewz.com/for…tml

Edit: dealextreme also had the Wii-clip for atmel chip.. you could program this with the cracked 1.9s Wiikey code (just search wiinewz download section for Wiikey 1.9s autoprogrammer)

Original Poster

Are you sure that there is not anywhere that sells it for a lower price.

eBay would be your best chance m8

Looking into chipping my wii but i dont know the first clue about it lol. I dont mind soldering and everything, so does anyone know the cheapest place for a chip? Also are there specific chips which wont work on certain consoles etc. And what is the SD Gecko adaptor? Do i require it if i do chip it?

Sorry if im not allowed to post these things lol. If thats the case could someone PM me? Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions