Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP WITH WII REMOTE

Banned
    My wii remote was working fine. My kids changed the battreies and its not working anymore. I'm pressing the red button in remote to sync but its not heping. It shows that it has full battery but somehow its not syncing. Am i doing something wrong or do we have to press something else as well. please help.

5 Comments

press the sync button on wii too

Standard Mode Synchronization

Note: Make sure you have placed batteries in the Wii Remote (how to).

Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.

Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console. Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote you wish to sync up.

Press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console. Press and release the SYNC button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote.

When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).

This procedure must be followed for each additional Wii Remote added to your system.

Go to the Next Step (Playing Game Discs) >

One Time Mode Synchronization
    Note: This mode temporarily removes Standard Mode synchronization setup for all Wii Remotes until the power of the Wii console is turned off. When the power is turned back on again, the Standard Mode settings will return.

Press the HOME Button on a Wii Remote that is synchronized with the Wii console.

Select the Wii Remote Settings option from the Home Button menu.

Select the Reconnect Option.

Press the 1 and 2 Buttons at the same time on the Wii Remote that you want to synchronize with the console. If you are syncing multiple Wii Remotes, press the 1 and 2 Buttons on each Wii Remote immediately (without a significant pause) in the order you want them synced. The order in which you synchronize Wii Remotes determines the player order (1 through 4) for multiplayer games. The Player LED will blink during the syncing process. When the blinking stops, the connection is complete.

Original Poster Banned

i'll try this and let you know

Original Poster Banned

oh THANKYOU all. its working. my boys are out of misery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions