Groups

Help with wireless printer please

Hello
    My partner is having problems with his laptop when he wants to print. I have checked and we have the current drivers.
    I think it may be some confusion with the default.
    At the moment he is showing four printers although we only have one. Listed as follows.
    Epson series showing offline
    Epson network showing ready with the tick for the default
    Microsoft Office document image writer
    Microsoft XPS document writer.
    He has word 2003 and is running Vista.
    It seems to be hit and miss to print something and usually takes ages to do so. I have changed the default a few times from the series to network and vice versa numerous times and now dont really know which one it should be on.
    Can someone clarify which should be the default printer please.
    Quite often he gets a message when he tries to print his word document that says the priinter has not responded.
    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

2 Comments

Run the network setup facility of the installed software, should be in the Epson start menu. You may also need to need to allow access through your firewall.
    Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 26th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Thank you will try that when i can get to his laptop. Really appreciate you taking your time to answer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions