Help with Xbox 360 fault

Hi all

I'm having a problem with my Xbox 360, basically the scart cable socket at the back wont work, my warrenties run out and was hopeing some people on here could possible suggest what i could do to sort it.

Many thanks

11 Comments

wont work? we will need a bit more detail

Original Poster

What i can gather just wont work no output, maybe a dodgy connection??

Could Be If You Have A Friend With A 360 Ask To Try There Lead

I can tell you now your warranty is not out, MS extended all Xbox360 warranties to a further 3 years, register at [url]www.xbox.com[/url] and get UPS to come pick it up.

Original Poster

Alfonse;1641875

I can tell you now your warranty is not out, MS extended all Xbox360 … I can tell you now your warranty is not out, MS extended all Xbox360 warranties to a further 3 years, register at [url]www.xbox.com[/url] and get UPS to come pick it up.

Fantastic will do thanks very much

I thought the extended warranty was only for RROD?

It was only extended for RROD only.

Original Poster

Whats RRod?

RROD = Red Ring of Death

Yeah it only covers the RROD but chances are you can easily cause that to happen.............

Alfonse;1642404

RROD = Red Ring of DeathYeah it only covers the RROD but chances are you … RROD = Red Ring of DeathYeah it only covers the RROD but chances are you can easily cause that to happen.............

its alot harder then you think someone on the TXB forums warped the plastic etc before he got RROd.

get a 2nd one from a csh generator, even a old Xbox (1) cable will also work fine
with it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523380
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions