help with xbox games

can someone please tell me which is the newest COD game? and any other good games for xbox ive already bought fifa 17 and forza

12 Comments

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is the latest. Other good games really depends... Are you after shooters, adventures, story based, sports, etc..

Original Poster

thanks, ive only really known him to have cod, fifa, assassins creed stuff like that. as you can probably tell im no expert in this haha.

Fallout 4 is great, along with Witcher 3

Call of Duty legacy edition was posted here earlier - includes a classic previous version that has been remastered... £49.85 delivered. ...

deals.simplygames.com/p/c…one

If he likes racing games Forza 6 is brilliant.

Gears of War 4 might be good too...

Original Poster

thanks guys!!!

Titanfall 2. A brilliant, if a little short, campaign.
Dishonored 2 has had good reviews, but I've not played it yet (waiting on it as an Xmas present)
A second for the recommendation of Fallout 4, slightly older now, but a huge game. If he's not played it, Fallout 3 is now backwards compatible and is the best of the series. And again for Witcher 3, get the edition with all DLC.

Fallout 4 currently 15.99 in argos

Original Poster

Mikey_b

Titanfall 2. A brilliant, if a little short, campaign. Dishonored 2 has … Titanfall 2. A brilliant, if a little short, campaign. Dishonored 2 has had good reviews, but I've not played it yet (waiting on it as an Xmas present)A second for the recommendation of Fallout 4, slightly older now, but a huge game. If he's not played it, Fallout 3 is now backwards compatible and is the best of the series. And again for Witcher 3, get the edition with all DLC.

​whats does backwards compatible mean? sorry i have no idea lol.

Original Poster

ding

Fallout 4 currently 15.99 in argos

​Thank you

beckyph

​whats does backwards compatible mean? sorry i have no idea lol.

It means certain xbox 360 games can be played on xbox one, full list here

I recommend battletoads.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions