Groups

HELP with xbox live

I have a 12 month xbox live account I have now added an extra month to my account and can't seem to find the 12 month on my account have I deleted it?

8 Comments

When you added it did you confirm it? the 12 months i mean?

Original Poster

SteJosh;2054339

When you added it did you confirm it? the 12 months i mean?

yeah I been using it for a few months now I click on the 1 month one and it has a expiry of 2009 so I guess I still have the 12 month one:)

Kellie + Paisley;2054347

yeah I been using it for a few months now I click on the 1 month one and … yeah I been using it for a few months now I click on the 1 month one and it has a expiry of 2009 so I guess I still have the 12 month one:)

yeah lol its still there mine runs out in december bad time to run out lol

Original Poster

SteJosh;2054351

yeah lol its still there mine runs out in december bad time to run … yeah lol its still there mine runs out in december bad time to run out lol

mine would of run out on christmas day :roll: but so glad I got a free month with GTA IV

p.s thanks for your replys

Kellie + Paisley;2054386

mine would of run out on christmas day :roll: but so glad I got a free … mine would of run out on christmas day :roll: but so glad I got a free month with GTA IVp.s thanks for your replys

I thought the one month from GTA only worked with a new live account :?

I will use it when I get home then :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bazzaric;2054427

I thought the one month from GTA only worked with a new live account :?I … I thought the one month from GTA only worked with a new live account :?I will use it when I get home then :thumbsup:

it says it can only be used for a new live account, but I know alot of people who have tryed it and worked so I thought I would try and it worked :thumbsup:

Kellie + Paisley;2054440

it says it can only be used for a new live account, but I know alot of … it says it can only be used for a new live account, but I know alot of people who have tryed it and worked so I thought I would try and it worked :thumbsup:

I can vouch for that. Works perfectly!

Yep I did it to mine and then panicked that I couldnt see my existing 12 months.

But as said my new expirty is feb 07, and it was previously jan 07.
    Seem to recall I purchased my live sub for around £28 from a deal posted here at Xmas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions