Groups

help with xbox live please

Ok i have made a right mess of this and not sure how to get out of this I have 2 gamer tags

Tag 1) has all my game achievements on but no xbox live subscription
    Tag 2) has no achievements but 12 months subscription.

I added the subscription to the wrong account is thre a way to do this so that i have 1 account with my achievements and 12 months subscription?

Please help the guy at xbox does not understand what i mean

6 Comments

I dont think so but you'll soon find out from others!!

Banned

No there isn't. Just means you will have to play more! It is very unlucky though.

Its a call to Xbox helpline for you then to plead with them to transfer or cancel.....good luck!!

Banned

Vega_04;1954857

Its a call to Xbox helpline for you then to plead with them to transfer … Its a call to Xbox helpline for you then to plead with them to transfer or cancel.....good luck!!

How will they know that it is your account tho and not someone elses?

Im guessing one account isnt a live account and one is. I made the same mistake completed halo 3 on one account which wasnt the xbox live one so i had to do it again but did it in heroic so made it still fun.

HU5TLER;1954952

Im guessing one account isnt a live account and one is. I made the same … Im guessing one account isnt a live account and one is. I made the same mistake completed halo 3 on one account which wasnt the xbox live one so i had to do it again but did it in heroic so made it still fun.

i was going to say is hustler involved, lol, seeing the other threads today :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet22
      2. Looking for bike lights and a decent helmet33
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo11
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware33

See more discussions