Groups

Help with XBox360 and netgear router

I sold an dgn2000 router on ebay as non returnable. I had been using it without any problems with a PC. The person that bought it says their xbox360 freezes and lags with the router. Anything I can get her tp try to fix it? I heard some wireless controllers interfere with some routers could itbe that I wonder? Should I accept a return?

Thanks

7 Comments

as non returnable

if that was in your listing, it can make u feel a little bad sometimes but dont accept a return dude.

they should try using it by network cable and not wireless, if thats fine then its the wireless equipment, house etc that is the issue

i would agree..
    Done accept a return as there are many variables to consider. How far the 360 is from router hyer connection. best bet is tell her to try it wired and see what happens. OR put them both next to each other

Original Poster

Can't she force a return by saying that it does not work? If she returned it and I found it worked with PCs (can't test with and xbox360 as don't have one) who would ebay believe / what might happen?

tgbyhn10;5094117

Can't she force a return by saying that it does not work? If she returned … Can't she force a return by saying that it does not work? If she returned it and I found it worked with PCs (can't test with and xbox360 as don't have one) who would ebay believe / what might happen?

if it is in your listing "no returns" or anything similar, any paypal dispute, just direct them to those words in the listing.:thumbsup:

if they send it back to you then paypal will recharge you unfortunately. in this case the best action is none. wait and see if a dispute is opened first.

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;5094137

if it is in your listing "no returns" or anything similar, any paypal … if it is in your listing "no returns" or anything similar, any paypal dispute, just direct them to those words in the listing.:thumbsup:

I did not state it in the listing but I ticked the option to say no returns when I set up the buy it now auction

Original Poster

don hedron;5094291

if they send it back to you then paypal will recharge you unfortunately. … if they send it back to you then paypal will recharge you unfortunately. in this case the best action is none. wait and see if a dispute is opened first.

What would happen either way?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234

See more discussions