Found 8th Dec 2010
Have the Now Xmas Music CD but was wanting a DVD to watch over Xmas with similar songs. Have tried searching but cant seem to find one. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Lee

9 Comments

Original Poster

This is the Cd.
play.com/Mus…tml?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:17123390|prd:17123390

Banned

download the videos with song off youtube and put them onto a dvd disc?

Original Poster

usniff

download the videos with song off youtube and put them onto a dvd disc?

Not a bad idea. I didt think of that. What would the quality be like though? Have you ever done this?

Banned

leecroot

Not a bad idea. I didt think of that. What would the quality be like … Not a bad idea. I didt think of that. What would the quality be like though? Have you ever done this?

No of course ive not.... lol, yes mate, ive done it for friends who do video dj jobs... quality is great bud just skip thru the video and make sure everything is ok but yeah thats what i do bud

Original Poster

usniff

No of course ive not.... lol, yes mate, ive done it for friends who do … No of course ive not.... lol, yes mate, ive done it for friends who do video dj jobs... quality is great bud just skip thru the video and make sure everything is ok but yeah thats what i do bud

Thanks. Never thought of doing this. Will give it a try when im home. Im at work using a dongle with limited usage. I know when I was a kid my parents used to have xmas videos with all the songs on. I think they were Top of The Pops. I wanted to get one for the kids to watch. Thanks for the help.

If you have satellite tv then all the music chanels do a 100 greatest xmas songs or whatever. You could always record them. There are literally hundreds of them in the next few weeks.
Edited by: "greg_68" 8th Dec 2010

Banned

leecroot

Thanks. Never thought of doing this. Will give it a try when im home. Im … Thanks. Never thought of doing this. Will give it a try when im home. Im at work using a dongle with limited usage. I know when I was a kid my parents used to have xmas videos with all the songs on. I think they were Top of The Pops. I wanted to get one for the kids to watch. Thanks for the help.

No worries mate if you need a hand let me know. Also good suggestion above, if you got a 160gb sky+ that is :P

Original Poster

greg_68

If you have satellite tv then all the music chanels do a 100 greatest … If you have satellite tv then all the music chanels do a 100 greatest xmas songs or whatever. You could always record them. There are literally hundreds of them in the next few weeks.

I have sky but dont have the music chanels. Good idea though. Thanks.

Original Poster

Used youtube and have made a dvd with 15 songs on. The kids like it. Thanks for the tips.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70778
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions