Found 4th Nov 2010
Trying to use the £10 off £100 spend voucher, but with a 10% off voucher too. Has anyone else got this working? Can't seem to get it to work

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Are you buying a console or electronics? As it should not include those.

Want to buy a PSP Go, but i can't seem to find an relevant codes for either Zavvi or The Hut, they are seem to have limits.

There was a 6 off 60 one (expired) that worked with 10% off, then they realised and changed it so couldn't be used together. Can't say for sure but probably learnt from that and made sure this one can't be used with the 10% off aswell

DarkKnight - Can't you use the zavvi 20% code (walkers rainy day 1)? Is for electronics isn't it? dunno if it includes that though
Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 4th Nov 2010

Original Poster

DarkKnight

Are you buying a console or electronics? As it should not include … Are you buying a console or electronics? As it should not include those.Want to buy a PSP Go, but i can't seem to find an relevant codes for either Zavvi or The Hut, they are seem to have limits.

No, it was games

kelly_o_fanatic

Can't you use the zavvi 20% code (walkers rainy day 1)? Is for … Can't you use the zavvi 20% code (walkers rainy day 1)? Is for electronics isn't it? dunno if it includes that though

I don't have a Zavvi 20% off code No, it's for games

DarkKnight

Are you buying a console or electronics? As it should not include … Are you buying a console or electronics? As it should not include those.Want to buy a PSP Go, but i can't seem to find an relevant codes for either Zavvi or The Hut, they are seem to have limits.

kelly_o_fanatic

Can't you use the zavvi 20% code (walkers rainy day 1)? Is for … Can't you use the zavvi 20% code (walkers rainy day 1)? Is for electronics isn't it? dunno if it includes that though

Yea, meant DarkKnight

Just looked and it says the Walkers code is for a £100 maximum spend.
But i found you can use the FIVEOFF code on The Hut.

Original Poster

How do I get a walkers code? And are they def 20% off?

You can't stack vouchers any more with The Hut / Zavvi after loads of people did the other week - they've even been cancelling some orders and closing accounts because of it.

munnski

register for the rainy days comp at walkers.co.uk - it's only 10% off on CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and games - 20% off is for gifts and clothing etc.

Original Poster

Thanks for that midlandscomics

munnski

You should have one already, that's the code I gave you the other day for 10% off.

Original Poster

philmitchell

You should have one already, that's the code I gave you the other day for … You should have one already, that's the code I gave you the other day for 10% off.

I thought it was Thats the one I was trying to use with the £10 off £100 spend Just with someone saying 20% off, thought I had missed something! Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions