Groups

Help xbox360 related

My Xbox just died, sort of. There is sound but no video.

any idea how to fix it?

If not when you buy a preowned console from Game/Gamestation do they take down the serial number? I know this is fraud but if i buy one then take it back with my broken one and get a new one will they know?

Thanks

5 Comments

Thats the early warning signs of possible red ring of death.. send it to microsoft to fix for free if its less than 3 years old.. and as for game/gamestation i think the SN is printed on the receipt.. but that may only be for new consoles..

Original Poster

Beefnoodlez;4824035

Thats the early warning signs of possible red ring of death.. send it to … Thats the early warning signs of possible red ring of death.. send it to microsoft to fix for free if its less than 3 years old.. and as for game/gamestation i think the SN is printed on the receipt.. but that may only be for new consoles..

i just realised im still covered with game. Woop

Beefnoodlez;4824035

Thats the early warning signs of possible red ring of death.. send it to … Thats the early warning signs of possible red ring of death.. send it to microsoft to fix for free if its less than 3 years old.. and as for game/gamestation i think the SN is printed on the receipt.. but that may only be for new consoles..

microsoft will only repair the 3rrod under the 3 year guarentee, this video chip problem is only under the standard 1 year one

ohdaesu;4824512

microsoft will only repair the 3rrod under the 3 year guarentee, this … microsoft will only repair the 3rrod under the 3 year guarentee, this video chip problem is only under the standard 1 year one

Most consoles that display these symptoms can and will develop rrod..

Banned

i've had this happen twice there is no easy fix microsoft with swap out the motherboard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update46
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543730
      3. word association Game73844439
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112

See more discussions