Groups

HELP/ADVICE on item purchased on HUKD

I agreed to purchase an ps3 game on hukd.
    The hukd user had been member since 2008 and had positive feedback on other transactions.
    I therefore agreed to pay via PPG and he confirmed that he would email me tracking number from Royal Mail on postage.
    The item has not been recieved and no response to any of my email or messages from the user.
    Any advice?
    Thanks

8 Comments

Ring them.

Banned

update said thread and report thread for mod to intervene

you only paid on the 7th, if i have the right thread and the seller hasnt been online since

Original Poster

sassie;8333525

update said thread and report thread for mod to interveneyou only paid on … update said thread and report thread for mod to interveneyou only paid on the 7th, if i have the right thread and the seller hasnt been online since

Thank you
    Didn't know you could see whether they had been online or not?
    Was meant to be posted first class on 7th, reason for my concern.

Good luck sorting it out...could still be on the way. I sent a game by 1st class recorded last week, it arrived a week later :-(

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but they only have 2 positive feedback.
    If you are concerned, e-mail at their Paypal address or phone them on their telephone. Much better than posting in here.

Banned

ericagradus;8333533

Thank youDidn't know you could see whether they had been online or … Thank youDidn't know you could see whether they had been online or not?Was meant to be posted first class on 7th, reason for my concern.

i shouldnt worry yet, we have just had a bank holiday so post can be running behind as i have found out myself, although strange he hasnt been online since you paid

Lol give it till monday atleast

should get there phone number first, I know a lot dont if the seller has high feedback but 2 aint high but they have been through sales and not purchases, so I wouldnt worry to much, maybe there away for the weekend or something happened and they forgot to PM you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions