Groups

help:anyone seen PUSH or VALKYRIE

edit: narrowed it down to these two....

thanks

20 Comments

Young Victoria.......loved it

Original Poster

oo thanks choc.....is that out or did u see that on pre-release?

hes just not that into you.........yes it is a chick flick but seen it with the missus at the weekend and have to say i enjoyed it

magicbeans;4495190

oo thanks choc.....is that out or did u see that on pre-release?

sorry hun, not out yet and I did see it on preview on Monday :oops:

Original Poster

oxter;4495192

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/346328/3-months-pass-for-2-for-1-tickets-t/

cool but no time to test drive a jeep :oops: thanks though

andymack;4495199

hes just not that into you.........yes it is a chick flick but seen it … hes just not that into you.........yes it is a chick flick but seen it with the missus at the weekend and have to say i enjoyed it

u big girl!!! i am going with some gals on tuesday night so will probably watch that then...actually will check show times and if not possible then will watch this tonight :thumbsup:

choc1969;4495236

sorry hun, not out yet and I did see it on preview on Monday :oops:

thanks for heads up though..whos main actress?

Wait a week and go and see Watchmen!

magicbeans;4495304

thanks for heads up though..whos main actress?

Emily Blunt, not sure I've seen her in anything but the Brits sure know how to do a period drama :thumbsup:

My Bloody Valentine - Pretty good 3d effects to be honest. not the greatest storyline but awsome visuals...
    Valkerie - Very Very good.. not a funny movie, but very clever
    Role Models - Very funny.. its a dumb movie with a heart warming tale at the end
    Seven Pounds - you forget how good Will Smith is.. good movie.. seems very long though as it has dull parts

them are the best ones ive seen so far this month or so... but if you can name them i can let you know what their like..

but if you wanna stay in and watch a awsome comedy.. Zaki and Mirri make a p0rn0... SSSSSSOOOOOO FUUUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Did u watch "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" ??

I would suggest going through the list of movies that won any oscars

Original Poster

callmejoe;4495342

Wait a week and go and see Watchmen!

not waiting a week if have roped parents into babysitting kiddies tonight :giggle::whistling:

Kandiman1983;4495373

My Bloody Valentine - Pretty good 3d effects to be honest. not the … My Bloody Valentine - Pretty good 3d effects to be honest. not the greatest storyline but awsome visuals...Valkerie - Very Very good.. not a funny movie, but very cleverRole Models - Very funny.. its a dumb movie with a heart warming tale at the endSeven Pounds - you forget how good Will Smith is.. good movie.. seems very long though as it has dull partsthem are the best ones ive seen so far this month or so... but if you can name them i can let you know what their like..but if you wanna stay in and watch a awsome comedy.. Zaki and Mirri make a p0rn0... SSSSSSOOOOOO FUUUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

thanks for the reviews!!! seven pounds isnt showing anymore :-(

capricornianz;4495472

Did u watch "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" ??I would suggest going … Did u watch "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" ??I would suggest going through the list of movies that won any oscars

going thru reviews on empireonline.....button did get 5 stars but sounds really pants...a love story....nah thanks! and 17minutes short of 3 hours...defo no!!

choc1969;4495170

Young Victoria.......loved it

me too - didnt expect to like so much :thumbsup:

Original Poster

looking forward to it then

Have a lovely evening with your hubby !

Original Poster

aww thanks CoM

Valkryie is a really good film and I didn't really fancy it.

Enjoy whatever you go see

Valkyrie is good. Went to see it when it snowed and I also downloaded it the other day. Shame you already knew the ending even before it came out.

Original Poster

cool thanks guys!! got no rep sowi!

Valkrye is awsome film.. tom cruise is wicked in this film.. its a shame he dont make many film.. really good.. aint seen push, been told its abit complex but okay.. my other mate says its like "Hero's" the movie...

LAME!

Original Poster

heroes the movie.... o no!! heroes is a big fail since first series (yet i perservere hoping it picks up!!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692237
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions