Expired

help:asos item missing

Found 19th Nov 2014
order 2 items from asos, pair of shoes and calvin klien tops
received the tops however the shoes are not there... i have contacted them and they have not given me any sufficient help at all...

anyone had this experience from them- what was the outcome and their solution?
Community Updates
9 Comments
So what did they say, and what help did they give you?
deeky

So what did they say, and what help did they give you?

just said i need to wait 24 to 48h, i asked what for and each time they said to wait for my item to be delivered when it has been delivered this morning.
they said it might come in another parcel,
asked the cs rep to transfer me to a manager and he said he wont as its the same thing the management will say...
trying again now...take way to long to connect to them, been 12 mins and counting
Edited by: "kilo12kc" 19th Nov 2014
kilo12kc

just said i need to wait 24 to 48h, i asked what for and each time they … just said i need to wait 24 to 48h, i asked what for and each time they said to wait for my item to be delivered when it has been delivered this morning.they said it might come in another parcel,asked the cs rep to transfer me to a manager and he said he wont as its the same thing the management will say...trying again...

Have you waited 24/48 hours yet? If you haven't just give it a chance. I've had loads of things that have been on the same order and delivered at different times. They could be in different warehouses, or one might not have been in stock.
kilo12kc

just said i need to wait 24 to 48h,

kilo12kc

they said it might come in another parcel

Take this advice and then start moaning if it still hasn't arrived...

Edited by: "RossD89" 19th Nov 2014
kilo12kc

kilo12kc

Exactly! You do have to wonder sometimes with the questions on here!
deeky

Have you waited 24/48 hours yet? If you haven't just give it a chance. … Have you waited 24/48 hours yet? If you haven't just give it a chance. I've had loads of things that have been on the same order and delivered at different times. They could be in different warehouses, or one might not have been in stock.

thats what im confused about, im speaking to the person as we speak and he said if that was the case then ill get an email stating what has been dispatched and what is yet to be dispatched as thing may come from another warehouse.. i havent got it.. yet questioning why he doesnt have a clue... on hold now while he checks what to do...
kilo12kc

kilo12kc

waiting is not a problem however what they guy is saying over the phone and what its saying on their website is that if its not in my parcel now then id get an email advising me on what had been sent out and whats left. however, i didnt get informed of anything like this... which leads me to it being a simple case of them forgetting to put it in or failing to update me on it being sent out later...
I would be 99% sure you will get a seperate parcel, I usually get a few individual parcels with an ASOS order. However if you ask to speak to a superviser they should be putting you through to a supervisor. Id wait till Friday for the parcel though.
apparently their having issue generating orders, so they need to wait to see if the order was sent or in fact refunded...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants