Groups

help,Cheap seaside accommadation

Hi looking to take the O/H and my boy away this weekend looking for seaside accommadation my boy is 9 so must a plenty to do.

or any good wedsites to look at.

heat and rep for help

9 Comments

Take it you live in Brum then?

hi
    I think cheapest way is to look on ebay for someone renting out thier chalets. Hemsby near Great Yarmouth might be good.
    Good Luck.

Skeggie

Original Poster

Disco;8889910

Take it you live in Brum then?

indeed mate

How far do you want to travel ?

Original Poster

shopstilldrops;8890653

How far do you want to travel ?

not fussed really

Are you wanting Fri to Mon or do you have to be back by monday?

If fri to mon:

Butlins Skegness, silver self catering is £199.40 - if booked by wed brochure price £416.00 so saving loads!
    Or silver apartment dinner b&b for £208

Other than that lots of cheap b&b in Blackpool, skeggie and great yarmouth and they all have plenty to do!

Original Poster

Shellywelly;8891089

Are you wanting Fri to Mon or do you have to be back by monday?If fri to … Are you wanting Fri to Mon or do you have to be back by monday?If fri to mon:Butlins Skegness, silver self catering is £199.40 - if booked by wed brochure price £416.00 so saving loads!Or silver apartment dinner b&b for £208

many thanks rep added

just had a look and can get room only 3 nights £159.00.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764548
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523450
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233736
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963019

See more discussions