Groups

helped wanted regarding buying a lumix tz10 on ebay

Bear with me here.

I've looked at these different tz10 cameras by this seller "digital-rev" he has quite a few for sale at different prices. Some of the titles are:

NEW Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10+UK Warranty-BLACK-"X8B6" £254

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10+4GB SD+Int'Wty-BLACK- "PIJB" £260.99

anyone know what the code at the end means? the £6 different is probably just for 4gb memory card, just making sure.

cheers

5 Comments

I got a TZ10 and I love it.........DO NOT BUY ON EBAY.

Most of them are not UK stock and therfor no panasonic warranty, also they say 1 year, but thats through the seller, which I would not trust to replace.

I got mine through photosense for 275.00 and its blue, plus if you live near a camera shop you can get 30.00 off cash back through panasonic.

In cardiff its expensive, 290.00 but with -30.00 makes it a good deal, and if something goes wrong, just pop into the shop.

Original Poster

canada16;8513582

I got a TZ10 and I love it.........DO NOT BUY ON EBAY.Most of them are … I got a TZ10 and I love it.........DO NOT BUY ON EBAY.Most of them are not UK stock and therfor no panasonic warranty, also they say 1 year, but thats through the seller, which I would not trust to replace.I got mine through photosense for 275.00 and its blue, plus if you live near a camera shop you can get 30.00 off cash back through panasonic. In cardiff its expensive, 290.00 but with -30.00 makes it a good deal, and if something goes wrong, just pop into the shop.

which shops do the £30 cashback, do u know how much they will be in shops? If i can get the £30 off in shops I think i might have to pop down into town

The one with the International Warranty is a " grey import "..

Original Poster

the porter;

Mate have a ride to bolton … Mate have a ride to bolton http://www.fotosense.co.uk/panasonic-dmc-tz10-digital-camera-black.html

I'm in Stoke at the moment so i'm going to have a look
    here, it's a cheap place but they're not the smartest here fingers crossed they'll know what I'm talking about

Original Poster

does anybody know any instore shop (other than the bolton one) where it can be bought for cheaper then £330
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2634
      2. Tesco vouchers?11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345
      4. word association Game73944515

See more discussions