Groups

Helpful advice...

If you have to put a number on a freebie form, but putting nothing won't work and you dont want to use a fake, then just get one of the millions of free sim card offers and use the number on that as your number. They will ring you but if the sim crd isnt in you need not worry about answering it!!!

9 Comments

Banned

Why didn't anyone else think of this?!

...love ur username

http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sSig_uhm.gif So if the sim is not in use then why not just use a fake number!??

writing unlisted works on the majority of forms or I put a fake number

I used to have an old O2 PAYG number which I can still remember so I always use that. It expired years ago but is still accepted when I fill in the forms.

or register for a free 0844 number and have it divert to your work and home numbers and let the voicemail pick the message up just like I do that way you don't have to give out your number at all!

just type your local takeaways number in there

Original Poster

So if the sim is not in use then why not just use a fake number!??

You don't want to put a real number in there in case they ring that number up and ask for you!!

pitsapatsa;2105139

You don't want to put a real number in there in case they ring that … You don't want to put a real number in there in case they ring that number up and ask for you!!

Yes i know i don't do that i use a made up number! But what i am saying is the sim number you put in - you are not using so it is equivilant to using a fake as they still can't get hold of you!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764504
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …92163
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285

See more discussions