Groups

Helpful price comparison sites

This has probably been done before, but ive seen a lot of people on here either not sure how much something is worth or looking for the cheapest possible price of an item on the web, so thought id just mention these sites:

video games - find-games.co.uk
    dvds/blu rays - find-dvd.co.uk
    cd's - find-cd.co.uk
    books - find-book.co.uk
    all of the above - billybargain.co.uk

they will tell you the cheapest available price on the web, direct links to those sites and also the amount they have in stock.

if theres any more ''find'' sites feel free to post them....apologies if this has been done recently!

6 Comments

cheers jim handy

nice one mate, repped

It has and it used to be a sticky - many of the links need updating though
    hotukdeals.com/ite…379

Original Poster

gari189;6481195

It has and it used to be a sticky - many of the links need updating … It has and it used to be a sticky - many of the links need updating though http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/35379/list-here-price-comparison-sites-fo/?t=35379

wow that ones a little more useful than mine, but hopefully i brought some attention to it!

manchesterjim;6481307

wow that ones a little more useful than mine, but hopefully i brought … wow that ones a little more useful than mine, but hopefully i brought some attention to it!

No harm in posting them again - the old thread is pretty good thread - I subscribed to it to make it easy to find . It used to be a "sticky" in the Misc forum (ie it was one of the threads always displayed) but when they updated the site last year the new software couldn't handle stickies.....

I used to be a big fan of pricerunner but about a year ago they changed it and its completely rubbish now...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions