Groups

HELP.I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SITE!

I'm always on this site and really should be doing other things! What is the cure?

25 Comments

Banned

A job :-D

Banned

DLM;3182980

A job :-D

doesnt help :-( lol x

Banned

unplug comp lol, that doesnt work either - i always end up getting pulled back by the forces of hukd!!

there is no cure im affraid we are all in here for life now and i for one aint going cold turkey bbrrrrr

Original Poster

Ha ha! have 3 pre school kids so i wish! Keep checking back ALL THE TIME in between all the normal stuff!

salder21;3182983

doesnt help :-( lol x

agreed sal.. mind you OP - least you are not addicted to the forums - some can post as many as you have in total in their lunch hour:-D

Banned

even after you unplug comp, hukd manages to start comp and load up site itself without a power supply!!!! :o:o:o

francescaseaman;3182996

Ha ha! have 3 pre school kids so i wish! Keep checking back ALL THE TIME … Ha ha! have 3 pre school kids so i wish! Keep checking back ALL THE TIME in between all the normal stuff!

lol, that is SOOOOOOO me lmao

Rockhound;3183000

agreed sal.. mind you OP - least you are not addicted to the forums - … agreed sal.. mind you OP - least you are not addicted to the forums - some can post as many as you have in total in their lunch hour:-D

i dunno what you mean rock :whistling::whistling: lol

Original Poster

i must have the same computer!!!!:-D did u get it from here?:whistling:

Banned

nicki3668;3183012

i dunno what you mean rock :whistling::whistling: lol

agreed :thumbsup: lol x

hannah19790;3183008

lol, that is SOOOOOOO me lmao

errr i dont have a problem :whistling:

its mary :? did you know about her btw ? lmao

salder21;3183018

agreed :thumbsup: lol x

you do realise we have now just [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]DOWNLOADED THE MISC VIRUS TO THE OP![/COLOR][/SIZE]

OMG :? lol

Banned

lol yup x

Original Poster

Hehe lol!

francescaseaman;3183049

Hehe lol!

honest luv your ****** now ... you will be on the congrats thread before salder has finished his big mac lol

oh and i know a great thread where you can get addicted to avi's an all lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nicki3668;3183066

honest luv your ****** now ... you will be on the congrats thread before … honest luv your ****** now ... you will be on the congrats thread before salder has finished his big mac lol oh and i know a great thread where you can get addicted to avi's an all lol :thumbsup:

I know that's it for me the funny farm here i come!

Banned

francescaseaman;3183102

lol yup, meet you there

francescaseaman;3183102

hey dont knock it me and mary get fed well and let out on sundays lol :prop::o

nicki3668;3182992

there is no cure im affraid we are all in here for life now and i for one … there is no cure im affraid we are all in here for life now and i for one aint going cold turkey bbrrrrr

You ARE addicted hun :-D - whats your posts per day total sitting at??:p

Rockhound;3183121

i dunno rocko ? how do i find that out? lol not sure i wanna mind you :oops:

Banned

Rockhound;3183121

Mine 3 million :w00t:

nicki3668;3183143

i dunno rocko ? how do i find that out? lol not sure i wanna mind you … i dunno rocko ? how do i find that out? lol not sure i wanna mind you :oops:

go you your user profile - think it is in the bottom left.

I am just checking my Emails again, at least thats what they think :whistling:

nicki3668;3183020

errr i dont have a problem :whistling:its mary :? did you know about her … errr i dont have a problem :whistling:its mary :? did you know about her btw ? lmao

LMAO - I havn't the foggiest wot ur on about but I go wiv u on that one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions