Groups
    EXPIRED

Help,,,,,,Looking for a single built in electric oven.

After numerous problems with our oven we are now on the lookout for a good deal.
    Where would be the best place to start looking?
    Tried Tesco Direct, and Sainsburys online so far.

9 Comments

Original Poster

This kind of idea.

http://www.appliancecity.co.uk/upload/products/akz507wh.jpg

Have a look on this comparison site it's very good
    whiteboxdeals.co.uk/

I purchased my smeg from here appliancesonline.co.uk/pro…=43 at the time they where the cheapest. Also they paid quidco at the time

Original Poster

Cheers for the comments everyone, also what would be a good model to replace my ten year old whirpool oven.

Noticed on reviews sites new whirlpool ovens seem to be getting slated and a bit concerned that the quality isn't there anymore.

Would Smeg be a good choice tonyd?

I must admitt I like the smeg brand therefore I am basically biased. My oven should have been £650 yet with all the discounts at the time, I paid £330.
    It is reliable, well designed and functions above my expectations.

try ]boots kitchen appliances they are supposed to be cheap and free delivery and club card points too

Original Poster

Also noticed Ikea ovens are actually made by Whirlpool with a 5year guarantee.
    Worth paying the extra for the guarantee or keep shopping for different better models?

Original Poster

tonyd19565;5152018

I must admitt I like the smeg brand therefore I am basically biased. My … I must admitt I like the smeg brand therefore I am basically biased. My oven should have been £650 yet with all the discounts at the time, I paid £330.It is reliable, well designed and functions above my expectations.

Smeg look like a good choice, anyone have any other ideas, how long have you had your smeg and has it been problem free? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ding;5152328

try ]boots kitchen appliances they are supposed to be cheap and free … try ]boots kitchen appliances they are supposed to be cheap and free delivery and club card points too

Boots seem to want 19.99 for delivery, right enough quite a few sites do.
    Although I would be able to pick the oven up if anyone could recommend a good shop I could visit and view the ovens, again many thanks for all the help so far, gave me plenty good ideas to ponder.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT55
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33

See more discussions