Groups

HELP...need to unlock a phone asap please....

.....have a o2 sim to put in a T mobile locked samsung phone. CHEAP or FREE? Many thanks.

7 Comments

what kind of phone is it?...

samsung phones normally need to be connected to software to unlock.

Beware of 'codes' for Samsungs. Some of them will change the IMEI to all zero's which will stop it working on all networks.

dcx_badass;6353203

What a stupid thread, how can we help unlock a phone when we don't know … What a stupid thread, how can we help unlock a phone when we don't know what phone it is.

could always try the mirror method, at the stroke of midnight, take any phone and in the mirror say 'unlock...unlock ...unlock' and any phone you are holding will be unlocked

serious.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6353203

What a stupid thread, how can we help unlock a phone when we don't know … What a stupid thread, how can we help unlock a phone when we don't know what phone it is.

Well thanks for that comment. I thought someone would send me to a website that had codes on it for different phones. You didn't have to be rude.

scabbers;6405815

Well thanks for that comment. I thought someone would send me to a … Well thanks for that comment. I thought someone would send me to a website that had codes on it for different phones. You didn't have to be rude.

And still no model information..................

Original Poster

teambintip;6405838

And still no model information..................

...because I don't need to do it now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?45
      2. When will Argos' £5/£10 gift card offer likely be back?11
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      4. Samsung s8 trade in34

See more discussions