Groups

Helpp!!

i have had my phone since this christmas its a g600 im on contract but the phones all scratched, the thing is i let my friends brother play with my phone today and since then it wont turn on it lights up but dosent show anything just a blank screen what should i do :'( !

i cant live without my phone

8 Comments

looks like your going to have to - tell him he broke it say he owes you a new one if not kick his head in

Still under warranty get it sent away sure!

probably just the ribbon for the screen,Either get it done under warranty or about a tenner at the local phone guy

Original Poster

janz70;5883465

looks like your going to have to - tell him he broke it say he owes you a … looks like your going to have to - tell him he broke it say he owes you a new one if not kick his head in

i let him hes only 7 months old

aah96;5883527

in that case not the head,,maybe just pull his hair:thumbsup:

joke

aah96;5883527

9 months old! :whistling:

Look, if we can fix the phone, we will, if we can't..... say night, night to your 5mp camera! :-D:thumbsup::w00t:

dmh77;5883638

9 months old! :whistling:Look, if we can fix the phone, we will, if we … 9 months old! :whistling:Look, if we can fix the phone, we will, if we can't..... say night, night to your 5mp camera! :-D:thumbsup::w00t:

you seem to know more about it than the op are you the friend :thinking:

janz70;5884632

you seem to know more about it than the op are you the friend :thinking:

Noooo.... aah96's mum!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed12
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      4. Feels weird!22