Found 11th Mar 2009
My Car has one key mark scratch its not deep but about 30 -40 cm long black car

also there is a mark on the bonnet ball mark no dent 10-15 cm not deep black car

Chips Away qouted me £ 50 quid for both

noticed quixx is this any good ????

any body got any ideas should i pay £50 to chips away ????

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
11 Comments

Try T-Cut....Chips Away might affect your car insurance I think?

I've just bought some Quixx off Ebay to have a go on my car where someone kindly keyed it all down the drivers side. I'll let you know how it goes, if you can wait that long!

It was about £8 delivered, so probably worth a go before going to Chips Away?

SkippyDoo;4615872

Try T-Cut....Chips Away might affect your car insurance I think?

Dont think me rude but how do you think that will effect his insurance? :whistling:

Banned

£50 sounds like a good price, go for it

What you've got to think is. You cant fix it and if they say they can so its un-noticable then £50 is money well spent if it bothers you that much, personaly i'de get it done cause I love my car.
:thumbsup:

I am not being paranoid, just wondering what happens if somebody scratches it again. This is highly likely if somebody has done it out of some grudge. Somebody in out area scratched a brand new black BMW of a GP and later on burnt down my car :x Later on, the culprit was nabbed and the acts were found to be racially motivated.

pied_piper;4616393

I am not being paranoid, just wondering what happens if somebody … I am not being paranoid, just wondering what happens if somebody scratches it again. This is highly likely if somebody has done it out of some grudge. Somebody in out area scratched a brand new black BMW of a GP and later on burnt down my car :x Later on, the culprit was nabbed and the acts were found to be racially motivated.

Then you pay another £50 lol:p

Banned

pied_piper;4616393

I am not being paranoid, just wondering what happens if somebody … I am not being paranoid, just wondering what happens if somebody scratches it again. This is highly likely if somebody has done it out of some grudge. Somebody in out area scratched a brand new black BMW of a GP and later on burnt down my car :x Later on, the culprit was nabbed and the acts were found to be racially motivated.

You go to the Police now to report it, but your premiums will go up next year as it will be registered as vandalism at your postcode. Happened on our estate, damn premiums gone up loads this year due to a **** smashing up cars. Been arrested no compensation though for the damage

renown;4616334

Dont think me rude but how do you think that will effect his insurance? … Dont think me rude but how do you think that will effect his insurance? :whistling:

Apparently, sometimes they offer cheap prices to get a repair done as partial amount from customer and then rest from insurance....

That's what I've heard so not sure if true or not?

I would go with chips away, im away to get my key line fixed by them at the weekend.

Banned

SkippyDoo;4618001

Apparently, sometimes they offer cheap prices to get a repair done as … Apparently, sometimes they offer cheap prices to get a repair done as partial amount from customer and then rest from insurance....That's what I've heard so not sure if true or not?

You would have to give them your insurance details for that!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions