Groups
    EXPIRED

HELPPPPP needed with digital camera SAMSUNG DIGIMAX L60

Banned
    hope someone can help

its an oldish camera now its a samsung digimax l60

the problem is my daughter got her hands on it and pressed buttons and when taking pictures the pitures come out very bright very very bright

ive reset the camera but still doing it

when i take videos with it they are ok and i can take a still picture from the video and that comes out great

so whats wrong with it

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPP

10 Comments

check the manual settings, brightness, exposure etc

a) try to restore the setting to factory default by reading the manual.
    b) contact samsung
    c) take it to jessops
    d) not sure this will help but put it on automatic instead of manual
    e) ask you daughter is she could remember what buttons she pressed and see if you can undo the changes.

Original Poster Banned

Computerman;5620356

a) try to restore the setting to factory default by reading the manual.b) … a) try to restore the setting to factory default by reading the manual.b) contact samsungc) take it to jessopsd) not sure this will help but put it on automatic instead of manuale) ask you daughter is she could remember what buttons she pressed and see if you can undo the changes.

not got the manual
    might try contacting samsung
    nearest jessops is over 40 miles away
    automamatic not helped
    daughters 18 months little ******* wont tell me :giggle:

thanks for suggestions though

In the menu bottom right whilst in camera mode you will see a +/- symbol.

Scroll down to get into that setting, its you exposure compensation. Make sure it is set to 0 it has an option of going from +2 through to -2.

make sure ISO is set to Auto thats the 5th icon down Exposure Comp is the 6th.

Original Poster Banned

Celticsun;5620818

In the menu bottom right whilst in camera mode you will see a +/- … In the menu bottom right whilst in camera mode you will see a +/- symbol.Scroll down to get into that setting, its you exposure compensation. Make sure it is set to 0 it has an option of going from +2 through to -2.make sure ISO is set to Auto thats the 5th icon down Exposure Comp is the 6th.

didnt know those settings were even there but they were on those settings anyway so no change

thanks for trying have some rep

Isn't there an online manual available?

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5620980

Isn't there an online manual available?

not that i can find

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;5621073

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/download/supportDown.do?group=&group_cd=&type=digitalcameras&type_cd=04010000&subtype=lseries&subtype_cd=04010400&model_nm=DIGIMAX+L60&dType=D&mType=&model_cd=&menu=download&prd_ia_cd=04010400&disp_nm=L60&isEqualsY=

you the man T:thumbsup:

churchill;5621162

you the man T:thumbsup:

Its how i roll dawg ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions